Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Task it Tuesday - Aug 20


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Came back from vacation to tons of work. I can't complain. New listings are always fun. It will be tough to accomplish all I want to this week, but let's see what the list looks like.


  • Daily Bible reading - I am so far behind, but I am trying to stick with it and read a little each morning.
  • Back to school shopping (Ugh, I hate shopping) - DONE
  • Phone interview - Thursday (being interviewed by the state association)
  • Meet with the elder care attorney - Today
  • Meet with real estate partners - Wednesday and Thursday (need to thank those that help me)
  • Pictures and paperwork for three new listings
  • Exercise - Wed, Thur, Fri, and Sat
That's my crazy list. What does yours look like?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment