Monday, August 5, 2019

Mailbox Monday - Aug 5




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.


Somehow we ended up back at Monday again. I didn't blog much last week because I was dealing with last minute closing issues. Thankfully, everything worked out fine. Two closings last week, updating marketing for another listing, getting three lots under contract, and two open houses kept me tied up.

This week will be a bit hectic because animals and people have doctor visits, we are getting ready for the girls to head back to school, and I'm working on this great project for one of my publishers that I am totally excited about.

My mailbox has been busy too! These two arrived.



My virtual mailbox also picked up these ones.







What presents did your mailbox hold this past week?

4 comments:

  1. The Case of the Black Tulips calls my attention because the cover is really pretty.
    Have a great week!
    https://bookishtreats.wordpress.com/2019/08/04/sunday-post-aug-4-2019/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I grabbed it too. Cover first and then blurb.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like busy times with closings, getting ready to go back to school, plus...
    And you have a full mailbox too. The Time Traveler looks interesting as do some of the gentler looking books.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been crazy for sure, Martha. Thankfully we are getting away tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great week.

      Delete