Monday, August 19, 2019

Mailbox Monday - Aug 19




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

We arrived home from the Outer Banks on Saturday, but the post office appears to be holding my mail hostage. I don't think I am expecting any books, but who knows.

Right before we left, this book I had on pre-order arrived. I'm so excited. Can't wait to read it.


What was in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. That looks perfect for you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good vacation and I hope your return to the business life is smooth.
    The Prairie Devotional does look like a good book for you ... and others too. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete