Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Task it Tuesday - April 30


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Why do Tuesdays come so quickly? Sigh! I always wish I had accomplished more. Some weeks I kick butt. Other weeks--like the last one--kick my butt. Here is what was on my list:
  • Daily Bible reading - DONE
  • 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day - Talked to a lot of people, just no notes
  • Write a chapter of Amelia's Mission - NO
  • Polish query letter for Clever Tom - NO
  • Create list of agents to submit Clever Tom to - Started
  • Barre workout Wednesday and Saturday - Not even close
  • Start finding a way to plan meals - This makes me laugh
Challenges last week: Nutty schedule, sick, and Orthodox Easter 

Challenges this week: Even crazier schedule than last week and in a bad mood. The mood is probably a temporary thing...at least I hope so. Here is my list:

  • Daily Bible reading - Ahead of schedule
  • 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day
  • Set up photographer and staging for new listing 
  • Polish query letter for Clever Tom
  • RENE Class Wednesday and Thursday
  • Read Does Your Vision Need an Engineer?
  • Barre workout Friday and Saturday
  • Start finding a way to plan meals
What is on your task list? Is there anything we can do to cheer you on?

No comments:

Post a Comment