Monday, April 15, 2019

Mailbox Monday - April 15



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Welcome to Monday! It is tax return day, so the post office will be busy. I am dropping off ours and the in-laws' returns. I don't relish it, but it must be done. The Lil' Diva and I are also wrapping up the college tours today. We think she has already decided, but we want to check out the last one on her accepted list.

This was a nice weekend. I started my barre workout program. They are 10 minute workouts, so I should be able to fit those in. I also planted the early spring vegetables this Saturday. The hubby and I joined his father at the veterans appreciation dinner that night as well. It was Palm Sunday today, so we went to the new church (still not sure if it will be our permanent place) and the pastor gave a wonderful message on how Christ's death and resurrection means the devil is defeated, but he just can't accept it. Spiritual warfare is one of my favorite topics.

I'm not reading as much lately. Partially because work has been busy, but also because I'm tired all the time. I've got an appointment with the pulmonary department now that they have discovered I have mild sleep apnea.

Here is what my mailbox held last week.


I also bought this book with an Amazon credit. 


That's it from my neck of the woods. Hope you'll share what was in your mailbox. Enjoy your week.


9 comments:

  1. I read that only 10% of tax returns are mailed these days so the post office might not be too bad. Have a great week in books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're right, bermudaonion. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get back to working out.
    I hope she enjoyed the college visits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working out is so tough--unless you really love it.

      She had a great time with tours today. Now, to make a decision.

      Thanks for visiting, Carol.

      Delete
  4. College shopping can be fun but also stressful.

    ENJOY your books and your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, all the places she likes are local. At least I am not flying all over the country.

      Hope you have a nice week, Elizabeth.

      Delete
  5. I got my extension filed while I pull together a few final pieces.
    I hope the college shopping went well.
    I'm glad you enjoyed the pastor's message. Spiritual warfare is definitely a good topic.
    It should be good news that your business is still busy.
    Have a good week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now we are done with college tours, so it's decision time.

    It's good that I am busy. It makes payday more fun. :)

    Hope you have a nice week too, Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your daughter finds a college that she loves. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete