Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Task it Tuesday - Sep 18


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

This year is just flying by, and I swear I accomplish nothing some days. Oh, well. I'll just keep plugging along and see what this week brings. Here is what I want to accomplish:


  1. Plant the fall garden - DONE
  2. Clean my office - Maybe Friday
  3. Listing photos at two houses - Today
  4. Meet a friend for lunch - Wednesday
  5. Pay bills - Yuck
What's on your to-do list?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, inquiring minds want to know what you're planting for fall.

    ReplyDelete