Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts - Sep 26



Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. This is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.


  • Let me just say that I am really okay with skipping over Halloween and Thanksgiving and getting right to the Christmas season. It makes no sense. I have way too much to do before then. I just can't help it. I really want it to be the Christmas season right now. Feel free to tell me I am nuts.
  • Had a closing this week and one coming up on Monday. Feeling good about that.
  • Should be reading right now. I have books for review coming up. Just not feeling it lately.
  • This is another work weekend. Maybe I'll get a weekend off in October. One can hope.





3 comments:

  1. Oh, I could easily skip Halloween, but not Thanksgiving. I love that holiday! Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I love Thanksgiving too. Thanks for visiting this week, Laurel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween. Thanksgiving is my favorite. :) Christmas however is on the mind of someone else here...very much.

    ReplyDelete