Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts - Sep 12



Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. This is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.

There are so many things going on right now, my brainy is a bit fried.

  1. My house is filled with things from my in-laws' house just begging to find a permanent home, but my work schedule it crazy.
  2. I listed a condo this week and will list two more properties by the end of the month. 
  3. I'm desperately trying to find a charity to help an elderly homeowner with some deferred maintenance, so they can stay in their home as long as possible.
  4. I ordered fall vegetable plants and need to carve out time to get them in the ground. 
  5. The WriteAngles Conference is only two months away and I'm coordinating agent meetings this year in addition to being treasurer. 
  6. I rejoined the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) because my writing has been ignored too long. 
  7. I would love to plan a virtual book tour for November to promote my books, but not sure that will happen.
  8. Exciting news that is writing related: I've been contracted as an acquisitions editor intern for 4 RV Publishing. They published my second book, A Christmas Kindness. If all goes well, I'll become a lead editor. 
Hope you have a blessed week. Please say a prayer for everyone down in the Carolinas as they brace for Hurricane Florence. 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a full plate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I wouldn't want to be bored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of your gardening endeavors! I don't really have the space/time/ability, but I love when people grow stuff that they actually use.

    ReplyDelete