Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Task It Tuesday - February 6


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Hope you fared better than I. While I made a bit of progress with last week's tasks, they remain mostly undone. Here were my goals:

  1. Finish cleaning out the cookbook cabinet I started on Sunday. Go through the rest of the recipes and toss what I don't want and organize the cookbooks and baking accessories.
  2. Make more headway on the Bonus Room clean up. My goal is to have all the trash gone and toys tucked where they belong. Then we can began the challenging task of donating what we no longer want. 
I'm really beginning to think I should just go through the recipes and toss everything in there except what I regularly make. What do you think of that idea? 

Even though I am leaving the above two on my list--with no intention of getting to the second item unless a miracle happens--I want to add one more thing of importance: finish all the paperwork for my father-in-law's application for the solider's home and MA Health. Needs to get done. The bills are piling up like crazy. 

If you want to join along, leave us a comment below as to what you're working on with a link to your blog post. 


2 comments:

  1. I hope you were able to get through some of this task list. My lists are growing and not much is getting ticked off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too lately, Serena. There is just so much going on here with my family. Hopefully things will settle down for both of us soon so we can get some work done.

      Delete