Thursday, February 1, 2018

Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts - Feb 1



Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. This is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.

I'm just going to ramble today, so be forewarned.


  1. I'm tired. I'm so tired of being tired that it makes me more tired. I want to hide away and sleep for a week straight.
  2. If I hear the word *hore one more time, I might rip off my ears.
  3. There are days I feel like leaving home; then my kids do something sweet and it reminds me why I am here.
  4. Why can't everything be free? I don't want to work. I love my job, but I would rather just sit here and read, blog or write all day.
  5. Is it summer yet?
Done rambling. Enjoy the rest of your week. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so sorry you're so tired! I recognize that feeling...I am less so now that I'm retired. But speaking of wishing that everything could be free, I wish that, now that I'm retired, I didn't have to STILL file income tax returns! Why can't we stop paying taxes at some point? lol

    I hope today is better for you. Here are MY BOOKISH & NOT SO BOOKISH THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit, Laurel. It was a bummer of a week, so that means I'm due for some good stuff. I'm with you on ending taxes. I think I've contributed enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel about kids reminding you why you are here.

    ReplyDelete