Monday, May 2, 2016

Mailbox Monday - May 2



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.

It's been a while. How is everyone? Life is one crazy mess right now. Simply overwhelmed with work, family, and trying to fit in a bit of me time.

Two clients closed on their homes this past week, which is always sweet. Four more between now and the end of May, so not sure how much I will be around but I'll do my best.


I picked up a copy of this one after reviewing another of the author's books. It was a freebie when I grabbed it. I've been reading it here and there between other things. It's interesting. 

What was in your mailbox last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment