Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Product Review: Herbal essences® Body Wash (Hello Hydration)


Through my participation at Crowdtap, I received a 1.2 oz sample of Herbal essences® Hello Hydration Body Wash. I don't tend to use a lot of body washes because I am allergic to fragrances; but I am always on the lookout for something that I am actually able to use.

I have to say that I am impressed that the fragrance is light enough that it doesn't bother my--or my daughter's--allergies at all. The foamy, silky feel is nice on the skin and rinses off easily. Since I love the smell of coconut, this body wash with its coconut extract transported me back to Bermuda, where I vacationed many years ago.

I'm not ready to switch from my goat's milk soap simply because of the numerous synthetic ingredients found in the Herbal essences body wash, but it would make an easily transportable alternative if I were traveling. The ingredients are standard ones found in many beauty products, but I keep hoping to see more natural ingredients become the norm.

I received this sample product from Herbal essences through Crowdtap. This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment