Friday, June 21, 2013

Sleep In: Breakfasts Kids Can Make



As you can tell by the picture above, my girls have been interested in working in the kitchen for a long time. Some of our favorite memories occur while sitting around the table preparing a certain dish or meal.

During the school year, I make breakfast for the kids at least five days a week. None of us are morning people, so if I left it to the girls to get their own breakfasts, they would probably be late for school. Now that the end of the school year has come, I look forward to sleeping a bit later each morning and allowing the girls to get their own breakfasts.

This article includes links to several other blog articles that have easy breakfast ideas that can be made ahead  or that kids can make themselves. There are also some easy microwave meals. My son learned how to make the 5-Minute Egg Breakfast Sandwich in middle school and I still make them from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment