Thursday, June 6, 2013

BackUp Care: 30 of the Best Blogs with Summer Looks for Busy Moms



I'm not much into fashion. It's something I simply don't have time to be concerned about. I want to look good, but I rarely pay attention to the latest and hottest fashions. I am, however, interested in health and fitness. As I've gotten older, and considering my husband's previous scare with high cholesterol and being borderline diabetic, diet and exercise have become important to us. It's changed what we eat and what I purchase at the grocery store.

This article, "30 of the Best Blogs with Summer Looks for Busy Moms," offers links to blog articles on all types of fashion and styling tips, in addition to some articles about workouts for busy moms. Click here to access the article. I also encourage you to watch this video from author Robert Henry, produced solely for readers of The Busy Mom's Daily, that offers exercises for busy moms. You can find it at http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2013/05/guest-blogger-robert-henry-author-of.html.



No comments:

Post a Comment