Monday, December 10, 2012

You've Got Mail Monday



I can't even keep up with my mailbox, lately. That's why I haven't posted about all the neat things that have arrived. Let's just say, my office is so full of boxes right now, I might need shovel to make a path to my desk.

The girls have been good, though. They haven't bugged about or poked or prodded through the packages. They did, however, ask that question parents never want to hear this time of year, "Is Santa real?"

In addition to the multitude of packages that have arrived via USPS, UPS, and FedEx, I wanted to point out two things. One is Gary's Gray World by Ryan J. Cunningham. Ryan is touring with this book in January, and I'll be reviewing it at The Children's and Teens' Book Connection. The Children's Spring/Summer 2013 catalog from Chronicle Books also came in the mail last week.  I haven't browsed through it yet, but I visited their website recently and found the most hilarious book.


I watched the trailer for this one, and though I don't have much of a sense of humor, I really want to buy this book. Now, if I could justify spending $13 on myself after all the Christmas shopping I've done, I would be in business.

Hope your holiday preparations are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment