Wednesday, December 12, 2012

NEW Healthy Choice Baked Entrées



As a member of Crowdtap, I applied to participate in a sample of NEW Healthy Choice Baked Entrées. I received a $1.00 OFF coupon to sample one of six varieties.

I haven't had anything with sausage in it for a while, so I opted to try the Italian Sausage Pasta Bake. It was yummy! Just the right portion, it featured whole grain rotini pasta with Italian sausage, tossed in a garlic marinara sauce that was topped with mozzarella cheese.

Since I cook with garlic on a regular basis, I expected to love the flavor, and I did. We switched to whole grain pasta a few years ago. I like that it is healthier for you than regular pasta. What I have always enjoyed about Healthy Choice dinners is their lower sodium content than other frozen entrees. This provided me a quick and easy meal that tasted close to homemade. I'll definitely be buying this and other varieties soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment