Monday, November 19, 2012

You've Got Mail Monday!



It's Monday again. Time to peek into my mailbox. It was a bit slower this week, but the catalogs keep coming. A new American Girl catalog arrived. The girls are hoping for this year's doll of the year, McKenna. Oriental Trading's Fun & Faith catalog came too.

A postcard about the 2013 New England SCBWI Conference had me doing cartwheels. I didn't get to attend this year's, but my goal is to make sure I am there for 2013. I also received my latest issue of Children's Writer.

Lastly, The Christian Alphabet by Tracy Sands was delivered. I'm reviewing that one at The Children's and Teens' Book Connection. I've been posting my picture book ideas for Picture Book Idea Month (PiBoIdMo) there if you would like to check out potential picture books I might be working on next year. One of the books from when I participated in 2010, Macaroni and Cheese for Thanksgiving, is under contract. You can find this blog at http://childrensandteensbookconnection.wordpress.com/

Hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment