Monday, October 22, 2012

You've Got Mail Monday



So many things arrived this week that I can't even begin to list them all. The girls jackets from The North Face® arrived, and despite the slightly warmer temperatures last week, they insisted upon wearing them to school Thursday and Friday. The warmer temps will continue through the middle of this week, but in the mornings it's down in the 40s, so the girls will still need them.

All the clothes I ordered for myself also came in. I ended up wearing this lovely metallic tweed jacket to the WriteAngles conference on Saturday. I received so many compliments on it, I'm sure I'll be wearing it often. I might wear it to my job interview today.

I was disappointed that the flats I bought from Famous Footwear® need to be returned. I bought them in size 6 because often a 5 1/2 doesn't fit right, but these are slightly too big. I hope I'll be able to exchange them. One of the reviews said they run big. Too bad I didn't notice that before I ordered them.

In the book department, I received Beside Two Rivers by Rita Gerlach and A Texan's Choice by Shelley Gray. I'll be reviewing these at The Book Connection next month.

That's it for now. Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment