Monday, October 29, 2012

You've Got Mail Monday



Well, we made it through the storm mostly unscathed.  Seeing photos of the destruction Hurricane Sandy left behind in other areas makes us count our blessings even more. The families of those impacted by the storm remain in our prayers.

Last week, the mailman brought some nice presents. Several catalogs arrived from Land's End. I'm done with my shopping for now, so they made it right into the recycle bin. I also received a catalog from Oriental Trading. I haven't ordered from them in a while, but I might find some cheap stocking stuffers there.

As for books, three great ones arrived that I am excited about reviewing:

Unexpected Christmas Hero by Kathi Macias,

American Patriots: Answering the Call to Freedom by Rick Santorum,

Deadly Plunge by Greg Messel.

To read the powerful story behind the cover of Unexpected Christmas Hero, please visit the author's blog.
Hope and pray you have a nice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment