Monday, September 24, 2012

You've Got Mail Mondays



Slow mail week, mostly junk and a couple of catalogs. What has been streaming in are registrations for the WriteAngles Conference on October 20th at the Willits- Hallowell Center at Mount Holyoke College. I'm registrar again this year, so I'm working on keeping up with everything coming in.

The Lil Diva's order from Justice® arrived on Friday, which made her very happy. She loved everything, but her favorite item seems to be this Cool Zebra Dry Erase Board. It now adorns her side of the refrigerator.

I'm a member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI). I received an invitation to the SCBWI Luncheon for PAL (published and listed) members in November. If I have the chance to attend, I'll get to meet  Jane Yolen. That would be very exciting.

That's it from me. Feel free to share what came in your mailbox. Hope you have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment