Monday, September 17, 2012

You've Got Mail Monday



Lately I feel like I can't keep up with anything--even mail. Luckily, last week was not an overwhelming mail week.

I received a kid's catalog from Land's End and a seasonal catalog from Oriental Trading. The latter one reminded me that I need to order my Christmas cards soon. Do you still send Christmas cards? Do you order them online or buy them in a store? Do you include personalized notes?

Since I send out so many cards, and because some of them go overseas, I usually order them with my family's name on them inside. I also have been known to order matching envelopes with our return address on them. One thing I do, though, is write a short Christmas letter to let everyone know how we are doing.


The only other item of mention is the latest book by Naomi King, Rosemary Opens Her Heart. This is the second book in her Home at Cedar Creek series. I was disappointed to receive an ARC with a plain cover instead of the finished cover art, but I really wanted to read this book after enjoying the first one of the series.

It's already a crazy week around here, so hopefully I can keep up with everything. I'm preparing for two writers conferences next month. I'm going to pitch a project to an agent and see what happens.

Hope you have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment