Friday, December 30, 2011

Looking Forward to 2012!


I've been thinking a lot about Books, Products and More! lately. I love this blog, but I haven't been able to turn it into the family friendly blogging place that I intended to at the beginning of last this year. Well, 2012 is right around the corner and I spent today making some changes.

Here's what we can look forward to in 2012:
  • More posts about family living
  • Recipes
  • Organizational and time management tips
  • Posts about my gardening exploits--these should be funny as I have the brownest thumb of anyone I know
  • More product and movie reviews
  • Interviews with successful bloggers--maybe they'll share a few tips
  • Giveaways (fingers crossed, as this depends on me finding more sponsors)
  • We'll continue with the themed months
  • If I can afford it, a new professional look for the site
  • I'll be moving some of these posts to alternate sites to make this site more family friendly
I hope you'll consider following Books, Products and More! and letting me know what you would like to see here. Remember, we're running a giveaway for great prizes once we reach 500 followers. See this post for additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment