Monday, February 11, 2019

Mailbox Monday - Feb 11



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

We are somehow at Monday again. It was a rough week around here. We lost our oldest cat. He's been with us for over 14 years.





Killer, A.K.A. Miller, was the sweetest cat. He would greet you in the morning and hang out around the bathtub at night when I would read. He loved catnip. He was also such a great daddy to Giggles (above) when we brought her home from the shelter. She's been a bit lost without him.

In my book world, there has been a lot going on. I just finished a great book yesterday. If you like reading about business men, Houston, or books about partnerships and friendships, this is a good read. 




Between Kindle freebies and books I've requested or ordered, the mailbox has been busy.

I bought these ones:





These two are review requests:



Then I picked up a couple freebies.



I'm reading one of The Daughter's of the Mayflower books right now. Hopefully I can get it done as I don't get too far behind on reviews.

Hope you have a blessed week.






5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your cat. We have had lots of cats over many years and I still miss them. You received a great lot of books this week. I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to read about your cat. I know how pets are part of the family so losing one is tough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your cat.

    THE SINGING QUILT looks good.

    Have a good week, and thanks for coming by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your cat. That is a tender loss. I liked Start With Why which I listened to last year.
    The Singing Quilt looks good but I always like Texas Rangers and Strong as Steel sounds awesome.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no. Sweet boy. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my Americus on Wednesday and my mom lost one of hers as well. A sad week for herd babies <3

    ReplyDelete