Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Mailbox Monday - Merry Christmas!


Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.

Merry Christmas, everyone! I'm posting this late because I was making merry and cooking up a storm on Monday. Hope you all had a nice holiday.


Set a new record this year--only up to 2:30 AM wrapping and getting gifts under the tree. 

We woke up to our first white Christmas since 2002. I'm not sure who was more excited: me, the girls, or the dog.


Last week I swung by the library to renew my card and also grabbed a few books to kick my writing into gear for 2018.


Then the family was kind enough to gift me some books I wanted for Christmas along with a few CDs. 



Hope you'll share some of your gifts with us too. Here's moving onto 2018 and more mailbox Mondays. 


6 comments:

  1. Your tree is beautiful and it sounds like you had a grand Christmas. The snow is pretty - but cold. Enjoy your new books. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your living room holiday decor! Also, the Winter Wonderland outdoors.

    Great library haul. I always enjoy Lisa Gardner's books. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurel. I try to do something a bit different each year.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely sight to wake up to on Christmas - both the snow and the books. I need to renew my library card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a fun morning, bermudaonion. Merry Christmas.

      Delete