Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Task It Tuesday - June 18


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

I am at the point of crying mercy. My list only grows. It's like I can't check anything off it.

Okay, enough whining. Life is good, and though I am not accomplishing what I want all the time, I am still managing to get a lot done and still enjoy life.

Here is my list for the week:


  • Daily Bible reading (still catching up)
  • Beta read a manuscript - 80% done
  • Edit the next chapter of a manuscript for the publisher 
  • Blogging
  • Review one book
  • Make lists for vacation
  • Workout - Friday (I am doing stretches while cooking these days, so at least that is better than nothing)
  • Start bringing up things from the basement for vacation
  • Weed the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment