Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Task it Tuesday - Jun 4


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

What a blessing a new week is. As you know from yesterday's post, our oldest daughter graduated over the weekend. That put me behind on some of the items on last week's to-do list. Now, both girls and I are home for the summer--though, of course, I am working (real estate stops for no one).

We have plans to so something fun on Friday. My hope is to be able to dedicate one day of the week to them. I've added them to my calendar, so that should keep me from scheduling anything in that place. Even if it is just for a few hours, that will be better than doing nothing with them at all.

Here is what this week's to-do list looks like:

  • Daily Bible reading (fell behind last week and want to catch up)
  • Rework the flower beds - Finish Saturday
  • Beta read a manuscript - 60% done
  • Edit the next two chapters of a manuscript for the publisher - almost done
  • Blogging
  • Review novella - DONE
  • Make lists for vacation
  • Workout - Thurs and Sun


Do you use to-do lists to keep you on track? Do you have a daily planner? What is the best time management tip you can share?

No comments:

Post a Comment