Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts - May 2



Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. This is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.

One thing I am looking forward to is not having any book reviews due for a while. There are some old past due ones the authors have probably forgotten about--I can never forget--but after next week I'll be done with new book reviews that I owe. I'm not signing up for any more book tours or requesting any new books until I can read what I want to for a bit. My brain is tired from work and other not so fun things. It needs a rest.

Do you ever stop requesting books for review simply so you can have a less structured reading schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment