Monday, June 6, 2016

Mailbox Monday - June 6



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.

Happy Monday! I hope life is treating you well. Things are great here, just very hectic.

School is almost over, which means dance recital and year end activities are pulling me in different directions. I also have numerous closings this month and another house I just sold last week.

At least life isn't boring.

Not a ton of reading going on, but I did get a chance to breeze through Real Estate Rules! by Debbi DiMaggio. My review will be coming soon.



Another new arrival in my mailbox:


I also picked up these Kindle freebies:





What was in the your mailbox? 

No comments:

Post a Comment