Monday, February 29, 2016

Mailbox Monday - February 29



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.

Happy Leap Day! If you want to learn the surprising history behind Leap Year, you can find it here.

It was a busy week around here. I've got a house under contract, and with the nice weather buyers are out looking. My open house went really well Sunday, so hopefully that house will be under contract soon too.

Nothing new as far as books in my mailbox this week--I have a few bills I'll be glad to share with you if you like. :)

Hope you enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment