Thursday, November 13, 2014

Product Review: Hamilton Beach® 24791 Modern Chrome 4-Slice Toaster



I purchased this Hamilton Beach® 24791 Modern Chrome 4-Slice Toaster back in September from Amazon. We had a toaster oven that took up a ton of space and worked slowly. This unit's sleek design takes up much less space and it looks great.

You can toast and defrost with this unit, and it also has a bagel setting. This toaster works quickly and I was thrilled to have some counter space back. My only issue with this unit is the uneven toasting of the bread. If I get one side golden brown, the other is still mostly white. My only option is to reduce the toasting time and turn the bread over and re-toast it if I want it done right. Who has time for that?

Overall I'm happy with this toaster. I just wish it toasted more evenly.

This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment