Monday, November 24, 2014

Mailbox Monday - November 24

Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.

It's been a few weeks since I've participated in Mailbox Monday. Real estate is keeping me very busy. My first listing hit the market last week and I have been showing houses to buyers all weekend long. When I'm not showing houses on Sunday, I'm facilitating open houses. I'm loving it, but I'm still struggling to find some balance. I've made a bit of time for reading, but not as much as I would like.

The following book was ordered from Christianbook.com. They had a great sale going on and I couldn't resist.



Settling the vast open prairies, weathering the winter storms, and finding joy to celebrate during Christmas epitomizes the pioneer experience. In this unique collection of nine Christmas romances, readers will relive a prairie Christmas with all its challenges and delights as penned by multi-published authors, including Tracie Peterson and Deborah Raney.

Take Me Home by Tracey Bateman
One Wintry Night by Pamela Griffin
Image of Love by JoAnn A. Grote
The Christmas Necklace by Maryn Langer
A Christmas Gift of Love by Darlene Mindrup
God Jul by Tracie Peterson
Circle of Blessings by Deborah Raney
Christmas Cake by Janet Spaeth
Colder Than Ice by Jill Stengl

The warmth of Christmas will radiate in new love from the high plains of Minnesota and Dakota Territory, across the rolling hills of Nebraska, Iowa, and Illinois, and down into the flats of Kansas. Filled with inspiration and faith, each story will become a treasure to be enjoyed again next year.

What books arrived in your mailbox? I'm working most of the day and then have a meeting in the evening, so it might be tomorrow before I return your comment. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment