Monday, November 4, 2013

You've Got Mail Monday



And the craziness of life continues. There are only a few weeks left before our church's annual Christmas bazaar and tag sale. We're busy cleaning, crafting, and soon to be baking. I'm not as much of a crafter as I used to be, so I'm concentrated on filling up the baked goods table this year. Oh, that reminds me, I need to see if I can find some butter crocks to put honey butter in.

Other than a few gifts for the Lil' Princess' birthday--which I can't talk about yet in case she checks in here--the only thing the mailman brought this week was catalogs. You can always tell when November comes around because catalogs I haven't seen in forever arrive; like the Things Remembered gift catalog. Build-A-Bear sent along their Christmas catalog, as did Oriental Trading. I tossed the most recent Land's End one, because I'm not ready to buy from them right now. I usually buy clothes for the hubby from them, but first I need to see what the budget says I can spend.

That's it for now. Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment