Monday, May 20, 2013

You've Got Mail Monday



Not a lot of great stuff ending up in my mailbox lately. I've been concentrating on the garden and not paying too much attention to the catalogs. The usuals show up: Land's End, FrontGate, Oriental Trading, but I'm not even browsing much.

The latest Gardener's Supply Company catalog is on my table. I haven't gone through it yet, but I know I want to order some type of irrigation system for the vegetable garden. It's too hard to keep hauling out the hose and water each night.

The only book I've received is Nobody's Secret by Michaela MacColl. I am hosting her book tour at The Children's and Teens' Book Connection. This books sounds fascinating. It features a young Emily Dickinson solving the murder of a handsome stranger. We're not too far from where Emily Dickinson lived, so I like to read books about her.

That's it for now. Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment