Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday Books: Thursdays in the Park by Hilary Boyd

Thursdays have always been kind of hard to fill around here. I've tried recipes, but I have to depend upon the hubby to download photos off the camera for me to post--he's got some complicated procedure going that you have to have a Master's Degree to figure out--so I don't tend to write about cooking/baking as much as I would like.

On a whim, I decided to see what kinds of books I could find on Amazon that had Thursday in the title. I'll feature some of them here and see what develops.


What do you do if you've been married to a man for half your life and out of nowhere he leaves your bed – permanently? When this happens to Jeanie, she's furious and hurt, and determined to confront George, her husband of thirty years. Is he in love with someone else? What did she do wrong? He won't tell her.

The brightest day of her week is Thursday, the day Jeanie takes her granddaughter to the park. There, one day, she meets Ray and his grandson. Ray is kind, easy to talk to, and gorgeous – everything George isn't. She starts to live for Thursdays. But does she have the courage, in the teeth of opposition from all sides, to turn her life upside down for another shot at love?

File Size: 1958 KB
Print Length: 353 pages
Page Numbers Source ISBN: 085738516X
Publisher: Quercus (August 4, 2011)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B005COO12C

No comments:

Post a Comment