Monday, August 6, 2012

You've Got Mail Monday


So much to do. So little time. The storm left me behind a bit, so pardon the dust while I race to catch up.

Last week, was another lazy summer mail week. I'm not requesting new books to review, since I have so many yet to read. The mailbox still had some exciting items.

My onehanesplace®.com catalog arrived. Now that I'm looking for a career opportunity outside of the house, I need to add to my pantyhose collection. I still have some, but very few are in colors I wear anymore. In addition, I'm thinking of picking up this Champion® sports bra that is on sale. Now that I'm exercising more, these types of bras offer better comfort. I also received two catalogs from Oriental Trading®. The first one was their fun&faith™ catalog. I often purchase items for Sunday school or vacation Bible school activites and crafts. The other catalog gets you in the mood for Halloween with items like Glow-In-The-Dark Fangs, Dangling Skeletons, decorative murals, and window clings. Halloween is my favorite holiday next to Christmas. I love decorating for it. I would love to add more to my stash.

I forgot to mention something that came in a couple of weeks ago. The Prepared Pantry sent me some of their Bavarian Cream Pastry, Dessert and Cupcake Filling. Sounds yummy, doesn't it? I'm looking forward to using this to create something next month for Baking Product Month.

That's it for this edition of You've Got Mail Monday. Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment