Thursday, August 23, 2012

Desperately Seeking: A Product to Clean High Up, Hard to Reach Places




Desperately Seeking is a new occasional feature that I hope you'll enjoy and take part in. The blogosophere is a wealth of information, and attracting new sponsors is something I am working on. In this feature, I will discuss a product I am looking for. My hope is that any readers who know of a product that might work will comment. My other hope is that a sponsor who has a product that might fulfill my needs will be able to ship the product and allow me to review it.



The first product I am desperately seeking is one that will allow me to clean high up, hard to reach places.

When we built our house in 1999, we loved the floor plan that is open to the second floor on two sides. It's stunning. It is also, however, a pain in the butt to clean. I can't reach those windows above the fireplace. Now, if the thick layer of dust and cat fur wasn't visible from the balcony on the second floor, I might not care. But it is. Also, there is no way for me to clean off the ceiling fan in the center of the room. Here's a different photo, which is taken from the balcony:



Though you can't see it in the photo below, there is a chandelier that hangs over the front entry way, opposite the staircase. I've tied rags to the end of the telescopic pole we use to change recessed light bulbs in the ceilings, but I still can't get close enough to dust the cobwebs off that thing.


If you know of a product I could try to clean these places, speak up. If you manufacture a product that can help, please email me at ccmal(at)charter(dot)net. I'll review the product and tell the world about it if it's a success. You can check out my stats here.

Hope you'll let me know what you think of this new feature. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment