Monday, August 20, 2012

You've Got Mail Monday



Has another week passed already? It's sure been a crazy one. Vacation Bible school starts tomorrow, so the girls and I spent the past week getting ready. Everything is all set. Say a prayer it all goes smoothly.

Last week was busy in the mail department too. Items ordered on eBay came in: the case for my new cell phone and the Lil Diva's cell phone, in addition to a pillow sham I bought to match her new bedding. I'll snap a couple of photos this week to share her new look with you.

In addition to that, our order of Happy Goats Soap came in. I love this soap and won't bathe with anything else. The Lil Diva picked out Bacon Bits the Pig with a  Sleepy Time fragrance. The Lil Princess opted for a Sea Urchin shape in lavender, and I went for an unscented bar--though I have to admit my allergies don't seem to be bothered by the fragrances of these soaps.

For catalogs, I received three from Land's End (Kids, Women, Home), a new Gardener's Supply catalog, the fall Creative Ideas For Home and Garden catalog from Lowe's and a catalog from Chadwick's of Boston. I can't tell you how long it has been since I received one from them.

It's back to school time right now, so I picked up clothes online for the girls. Land's End is running a 25% off everything plus FREE shipping on orders over $50. My most exciting find from their deeply discounted On the Counter section was these French Terry Ruffle Pocket Hoodies. The girls needed new sweatshirts desperately, so I'm glad I found these at such a good price and then took advantage of the additional 25% off discount.

I also shopped Old Navy online. My favorite find there was their Printed-Waist Yoga Pants. The girls love this style of pants for dancing.

Now, if I could just make time to find some new clothes for me.

Have you shopped for any fall clothes yet? What is your favorite store to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment