Thursday, September 15, 2011

Product Review: Kashi Whole Wheat Biscuits: Cinnamon Harvest

There are days I think I'm a cereal connoisseur. I've always been a big cereal eater. As a kid it wouldn't be unusual for me to have 3 or more bowls a day.

Back then it was usually the sweet stuff, but now that I'm older, I don't want all that sugar for my first meal of the day. Cereal is still convenient for a busy mom like me, though, so every week I walk up and down the cereal aisle looking for something that tastes great and is good for me too.

Our entire family likes shredded wheat, but let's face it, without sugar it can be a bit blah. I saw Kashi Whole Wheat Biscuits at Walmart on one of my recent trips. I hate the thought of spending money on a full box of cereal without knowing if we'll like it, so I requested a free sample of the Cinnamon Harvest flavor.

My family loved it! I'm happy because I'm trying to get my oldest daughter and I to eat better. This allows us to do that without sacrificing great taste. Kashi Whole Wheat Biscuits: Cinnamon Harvest are USDA organic. They contain 47 grams of whole grains. They're also high in fiber, low fat, and sodium free. Each serving only contains 9 grams of sugar. Honestly, can you find a better cereal?

I bought a box this week when I visited the grocery store again. I am so thrilled to have discovered this new cereal.

The other great thing about Kashi, is that they are dedicated to a healthier you and a greener world. If you visit the Kashi website at http://www.kashi.com/ you can sign up to use their Lifestyle Tools. They have a guide to all things natural in your community, offer a place where you can accept challenges and post your accomplishments toward a healthier and happier you. There's even a place to take surveys. There are also articles and recipes online.

I look forward to being an active member of the Kashi community.

I requested a free sample of this product to be featured during Product and Movie Review month. This review contains my honest opinions, for which I received no monetary compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment