Thursday, August 18, 2011

Special Features Coming Soon!



I hope you've been enjoying Mystery and Crime Fiction Month. I want to keep special features going through the end of the year, so here's what I have on tap:

September - Product and Movie Month

Since my focus is usually books, I want to provide more posts about products and movies that our family uses and enjoys. I've been requesting some free samples, so hopefully they will be in on time. If you would like to have your product or movie featured, please contact me via email at cg20pm00(at)gmail(dot)com. Please put Product and Movie Month in the subject line.

October - Horror Novel Month

I have to admit to liking Stephen King. I'm not fond of the gore, but the man can certainly tell a story. While I don't read a lot of books in this genre these days, I think celebrating the month of Halloween by featuring horror novels will be fun.

If you would like your book to be featured in October, please email me the following information:

  • Book blurb in Word .doc or .docx format or copy and paste it into the body of the email

  • Short Excerpt in Word .doc or .docx format or copy and paste it into the body of the email

  • Author's bio in third person in Word .doc or .docx format or copy and paste it into the body of the email

  • Author photo in jpeg format

  • Cover art in jpeg format

  • Up to three review blurbs in Word .doc or .docx format or copy and paste it into the body of the email

  • Links to your website and/or blog

  • Links to where your book can be purchased


Email this information to me by September 20th at cg20pm00(at)gmail(dot)com. Please put Horror Novel Month in the subject line.

November - Women's Fiction Month

I read and represent a fair amount of women's fiction. With so many readers and bloggers being women, this is a genre I couldn't forget. If you would like your book to be featured in November, please email me the following information:

  • Book blurb in Word .doc or .docx format or copy and paste it into the body of the email 

  • Short Excerpt in Word .doc or .docx format or copy and paste it into the body of the email

  • Author's bio in third person in Word .doc or .docx format or copy and paste it into the body of the email

  • Author photo in jpeg format 

  • Cover art in jpeg format

  • Up to three review blurbs in Word .doc or .docx format or copy and paste it into the body of the email 

  • Links to your website and/or blog 

  • Links to where your book can be purchased 

Email this information to me by October 20th at cg20pm00(at)gmail(dot)com. Please put Women's Fiction Month in the subject line.

December - Seasonal Titles Month

Unless you've been living under a rock, I'm fairly certain you've heard that I love Christmas. It surprised no one when my first children's book was a retelling of the Christmas story. Well, maybe my friends were wondering why it took so long. Actually, when I was a teenager, one of the first stories I wrote was also set around Christmas. See, it's been in me all along.

Part of my family is also Jewish. We used to have a mixed celebration in the middle of December when all the kids were still young. This allowed us to honor traditions of both faiths. Now that most everyone has grown up and are living in various states, we don't get a chance to do this.

I am interested in featuring books that are set during Christmas or Hanukkah. If you would like to have your book featured, please email me the following information:

  • Book blurb in Word .doc or .docx format or copy and paste it into the body of the email

  • Short Excerpt in Word .doc or .docx format or copy and paste it into the body of the email

  • Author's bio in third person in Word .doc or .docx format or copy and paste it into the body of the email

  • Author photo in jpeg format

  • Cover art in jpeg format

  • Up to three review blurbs in Word .doc or .docx format or copy and paste it into the body of the email

  • Links to your website and/or blog

  • Links to where your book can be purchased

  •  

Email this information to me by November 15th at cg20pm00(at)gmail(dot)com. Please put Seasonal Titles Month in the subject line.

Thank you for your interest in Books, Products, and More! As always, we love to receive comments from our readers. Feel free to email me anytime.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment