Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Latest Product to Review for Amazon Vine


I know I don't talk about it much, but I love gardening. I don't get a chance to get outside as much as I would like, but when I noticed this Garden Genius PF11-1T Durable Pot Filler Disc was available for review, I knew it's what I was looking for, so I grabbed it from my Amazon Vine Monthly Newsletter. I have two containers that I need to fill, but when you load them down with rocks for drainage, those guys become heavy and hard to move around. I figured I would give this a try to see if I could lighten up the pot.

It came in this week, and now I have a dilemma. It says that this is durable and can be reused. So, do I wait and post my product review at Amazon after the season is over so I can see if that's true, or do I post it after I've used the product and liked what it does for me right now?  Hmmmm... the life of a reviewer is never simple.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment