Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Product Review: Degree Deodorant Can Take the Heat

I received a sample of Degree deodorant in the shower clean scent through my Quality Health membership. I've pretty much used the same brand for the past 15 years, but I found that when I was pregnant with my last child, I became much warmer. I usually sleep with a fan on at night--even in the winter.

While I'm not big into fitness, I do spent a good deal of time in the garden. And let's face it, who wants to approach someone after working all day in the garden? Ewww!

I decided that my current brand wasn't cutting it in the odor and sweat protection department, and it was time for a change. I used Degree for two weeks, and found a definite difference in the level of protection I received. Brisk walking didn't leave me feeling all sweaty and disgusting. If applied after my bath at night, I wouldn't wake up wet in the morning. Then I switched back to my old deodorant for a week. I immediately noticed that more often than not I would wake up in the morning sweaty and wet under my arms. So I purchased a regular size version of Degree. I opted to go with the Ultra Clear version, since no one really wants to see white deodorant caked up on their armpits or streaked across their clothes.

If you visit the Degree website at www.degreedeodorant.com You can view their products for men, women, and girls. You can also sign up to receive notices of special offers.


This review contains my honest opinions. The manufacturer is not aware of this review, nor was I provided monetary compensation to provide my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment