Thursday, June 25, 2009

Why I Decided to Go on a Virtual Book Tour by Renee Hand



The reason why I chose Pump Up Your Book Promotion's virtual book tour was because I wanted my books to get out to the world virtually. Though my books are available in bookstores and on-line I wanted to make sure the right audiences were going to see them; that’s where Pump Up Your Book Promotions came in.

I visited the sites and learned more information about how my book would be promoted. I saw what they were doing and felt that joining the tour was going to give my books great exposure, that and the information that has been provided to me has been invaluable.

So far my tour is going great. I have had some blogs where the discussions have been just phenomenal. I have talked to and met many new people I never knew existed and have hopefully built some new friendships. I have learned more about blogging and book promotion than I knew before. Overall I feel that my book tour experience has been a memorable one and I hope the rest of the tour does even better. Thank you so much for this opportunity. It is greatly appreciated.


Renee Hand is the author of Magic Hearts, which won Best 2006 Fantasy Romance and Seduction of the Lonely Heart, which won a National Literary Award for Best Romance of 2007. The firs two books in her new children's detective series, The Crypto-Capers have recently been released. The Case of the Missing Sock and The Case of Red Rock Canyon are available at Amazon.com.

Visit Renee online at www.reneeahand.com.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Cheryl, for everything that you do. It is greatly appreciated. My tour wouldn't have been as successful if it wasn't for you.
    Renee Hand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, you have been a pleasure. I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete