Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Task it Tuesday - Dec 3


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Welcome back to Tuesday. By the time this posts, I hope most of the snow is done. We had about six inches Sunday afternoon into Monday morning, and then a break until Monday evening when it started up again. We already have the two to three inches more they said we would probably get, so it can stop any time now.

With this being the last month of the year, I'm working on reviewing goals and finishing up what I can. I haven't felt much like working, but bills need to be paid so I'm forcing myself to stay on track. Here is what this week looks like:
    1. Read a chapter from the Gospel of Luke each day 
    2. Exercise twice 
    3. Get 6 hours of sleep at least 5 nights  
    4. Make 150 copies of Christmas ornament craft for charity event
    5. Keep editing the new manuscript
    6. Blog
    7. Complete four more pages of additional content for A Christmas Kindness 
    8. Write a chapter of Amelia's Mission
    9. Start 2020 Business Plan
    10. Submit Clever Tom and another idea to my publisher
    That's it for this week. I have a variety of meetings for work and a holiday event to attend at the Basketball Hall of Fame on Friday with my husband. I've been shopping a bit, so hopefully there won't be a mad dash at the end for Christmas preparations. The kittens are still attacking the tree multiple times a day, so we haven't decorated it yet. Not sure if the tree will have anything else but lights this year. Oh, well. 

    Hope you're having a productive week.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment