Monday, October 7, 2019

Mailbox Monday - Oct 7




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Miss me? I disappeared for a bit, but it wasn't intentional. I shared some of my crazy calendar in this Task it Tuesday post. Here are more goings on:


  • Took on a new editing project.
  • As a result of the book promotion workshop, I also picked up a new client looking for editorial development.
  • Listed a new property.
  • Attended the WriteAngles Conference and met with an agent. She wants me to tweak some of what I wrote and submit it to her. Happy dance!!!
  • I'm working on additional material for A Christmas Kindness, which will be released in hardcover by 4RV Publishing next year. 
This week I will be taking the next step in my real estate career by studying for my broker's license. 

Not much reading going on lately, but I picked up this book at the conference.


What was in your mailbox? Anything exciting you like to share?


9 comments:

  1. A very productive week.

    Have a wonderful new week and enjoy your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're taking on a second job?! I hope you find some time to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really a second job. You can be a salesperson or a broker. As a broker, I could open up my own office or manage an office for a broker of record. I just like the thought of that flexibility.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you have a lot of great things going on! Enjoy your book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good week for you. Good luck with preparing for your broker's license.
    And Congrats with the agent interest and the 4RV support.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha. It's been a busy, but good few weeks.

      Delete
  5. What a great week for you on the writing and editing front! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete