Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Task it Tuesday - Jul 9


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Happy Tuesday from the Outer Banks. Hope you're having a great week. We are enjoying our second week in North Carolina.


The Christmas Shop, Manteo


Top of Jockey's Ridge, Nags Head


Waiting for the fireworks on July 4th


Lil' Diva's boyfriend, Lil' Diva, Neighbor's kid (our third daughter), and Lil' Princess

I'm doing my best not to work much, but I have several deals in the works, so real estate has required some of my time. Hopefully, after today, most things will be wrapped up.

It's important not to forget my to-do list. Here is my list for the week:
  • Read Bible daily (almost caught up)
  • Blog
  • Edit four chapters (two done)
  • Read
  • Enjoy the last week of vacation
Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment