Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Changes on the Way



There are a few changes coming in the days ahead--probably not until after vacation, but they are coming. The first change is that I will be buying my own domain. I may or may not stay with Blogger. Right now, I'm still leaning toward WordPress. Since the new dashboard, there are too many things that have become difficult to manage. I can't simply cut and paste--even from one blog to the other. The formatting gets messed up and I don't have the time to keep messing with it.

The title is going to be (and stay) The Busy Mom's Daily. Thanks for your feedback on that. I'm going to be starting a new feature too. Now is the time to let me know if there is anything special you would like to see. I'm doing my best to bring you more product reviews. Once we come back, I'll have more time to dedicate to reaching out to sponsors--God willing.

Hope you're having a great summer so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment