Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Task it Tuesday - Aug 4


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Somehow it is Tuesday again. The days just seem to blend one into the other lately. I've been unmotivated and a bit grumpy. When I get like this, I hide in my office and waste too much time browsing the Internet. I've even struggled with completing the next chapter of The Sisterhood. 

This was last week's list:

  • Daily Bible reading--5 out of 7 days
  • Update planner--didn't touch it
  • Weed garden--DONE
  • One meeting--DONE
  • Visit with my sister from out of state--we had a great time
  • Walk three days--I made my goal of 5,000 steps on Tuesday, but fell shy the rest of the week
  • Complete Strong from the Heart by Jon Land for August review--not yet, but reading it
  • Continue cleaning bonus room--worked on prospecting instead
  • Write next chapter of The Sisterhood--didn't get past the fourth paragraph

Here is what this week looks like:

  • Daily Bible reading--so far so good
  • Update planner--probably
  • Two meetings
  • Walk three days
  • Complete Strong from the Heart by Jon Land for August review
  • Continue cleaning bonus room
  • Finish next chapter of The Sisterhood
  • Send out seller's packets
Today, I didn't do as much as I should have, but I am looking to be more productive tomorrow. I need to get back on track. 

What does your to-do list look like? Do you need some motivation? Do you like inspirational quotes?


No comments:

Post a Comment