Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Task it Tuesday - May 12


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

We are back to Tuesday. Last week was a productive one; I even organized my home office. My planner is updated, I am caught up on reviews needed right now and am working on the past due reviews, most of the craft supplies are in, and Friday's closing went off without a hitch.

Here is this week's list:
  1. Bible reading
  2. Meetings 
  3. Book reviews (done)
  4. Continue closing out my father-in-law's affairs (almost done)
  5. Cooking 
  6. Re-organize The Sisterhood ( one of my works in progress) to figure out what to do with it
  7. Clean bonus room

What does your to-do list look like? What is the most pressing item on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment