Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Task it Tuesday - Aug 7


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Here were the things from my last list:

  • Schedule my blogs posts. I want to schedule them on Wednesday for the rest of the month. We will see how it goes. Didn't happen yet, but at least I am not behind right now. 
  • Pack up items to donate when Hartsprings comes on August 2. I have three boxes so far. DONE
  • Clean my office. I've been moving my in-laws' paperwork and filing cabinet into my tiny office and now I have too much stuff in here. Time to declutter. Partially done. Shredded things, put more things away, and I can see more of the floor now. Still need to get all the rest of their files into my filing cabinet and throw the old metal one away. It's in bad shape.
As for this week, the cleaning out at the in-laws' place must continue. It's due to close at the end of the month. This weekend some of the furniture is going. Today, I brought a few more things here and went through them. On Friday, assuming I can take a day off, I'll dig into the basement more. That's where most of the stuff is. 

What's on your to-do list this week?

1 comment:

  1. I have tons of things that still need to be shredded. I feel your pain. I also need to unpack some stuff lingering in the attic and get rid of it or put it where it needs to go.

    ReplyDelete