Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Task it Tuesday - Aug 21


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Finally feeling like the sale is in the home stretch. Smoke certificate is done. City is coming to do the water reading. I finished going through the basement and the clean out guy started working there yesterday. The only thing from last week's to-do list that remains undone is cleaning out my office. I think it's just going to have to wait until I have everything here. Then I can move all the home files into the basement and only have active files upstairs.

So what's on this week's to-do list:


  1. Meet the water department tomorrow. 
  2. Take my mother-in-law for her haircut.
  3. Make room in the basement for items coming here from the in-laws' house.
  4. Touch base with two clients and see if we can't get their homes listed soon.
  5. Do final back to school shopping. Haven't done much. The Lil' Princess starts next Monday and the Lil' Diva goes back next Thursday. 
  6. Blogging at Christian Children's Authors.
  7. Write two book reviews.
That list is definitely enough to keep me busy. What's on your list for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment